Friday, May 25, 2007

I"m CRAZY.......


Hello all, so sorry it's been forever since I've last sent a blog. It's been insanely busy here the last two weeks. We had a second crazy, fast trip back up to Joshua over the weekend to look at several more homes. We did find one and did place a bid on it so hopefully that will all work out. Anyways! Hailey's last day of school was last Friday and then Allen's last day was yesterday and Lauren and Bryan's was today. So we are all done!!!! Yeah!!! And like a crazy person would do, I scheduled William, the girls and I all for our dental check-ups for this week and Landon's four month check-up and shots. Sooooooooooooo.... I feel like I'm running around here like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm sure many of you can relate. ha ha ha... Here's a picture of the geese and their babies. Aren't they darling. I love to watch them. They just get right in line and follow mom or dad, whom ever. Anyways! We are getting ready to take a camping trip with William's folks next week at Beaver's Bend. We are excited and looking forward to that. Keep us in your prayers that our home will sell quickly and we can go ahead and move on. It's time! Love you all!!!!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I hope your house sells quickly so you can move to Joshua and be with William....

I'm jealous, I wish we were going camping at Beavers Bend, I loved it there. Y'all will have a great time.