Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hailey's 12th Birthday...





Here's Hailey at her slumber party. She had a great time. We took the girls to Justice and they all got to dress up like Movie Stars, as you can see. It was alot of fun. Although, we are still in shock that this was Hailey's pick for a party. Our Tom Boy is turning out to be a girl after all. She got all pink stuff and lots of jewelry. Can you imagine? I guess the teen years are just around the corner. ha ha ha... She had a blast. And I survived the night. It wasn't too bad, they all were asleep before two. The trick is to have it on a school night. They were all tried. I had three of them fall asleep just after eleven. How great was that? ha ha ha... Anyways just wanted to share my big princess. She's growing up way too fast. This last picture is what her dad and I got her. She was so surprised. She's been begging for a cell phone and we've been so against it that she just knew she wasn't going to get one. She was very very surprised but she loved it.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

She's lookin' like a girlie girl to me! Looks like they all had quite the good time. I still can't believe she's 12. I remember her toddling down the halls at South City when she was just learning to walk, seems like it was just yesterday...........