Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ramdomness....










Today my dad and baby brother came to visit. We had a wonderful time together. We haven't been altogether in several years so it was a nice day!









Leslie and baby Drue... I can't wait for my nephew to get here. Only about six more weeks I guess. Whoo hooo....




















This was our trip to Glorieta, New Mexico. To get the girls from camp. The boys were outside playing and exploring down by the pond and playing up on this hill they called a Mountain. As you can tell they had alot of fun... by all the dirt on their little bodies....

















































This was Lauren when we picked her up at camp. This was her little friend she made there, Cambri. I guess they were best buds.












Lauren's counselors












Every morning after breakfast and clean-up the girls got to stand up on their chairs and sing silly songs.































Hailey and her best camp buddy....


















2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm glad you got to spend the day with your brother & dad.... you look great. Love the pictures from camp, looks like the girls had a wonderful time and the boys had fun getting dirty! lol

Leah Creamer said...

I am so impressed with your website you created. What great talents you have and what great "blessings" you have as well.