Thursday, December 03, 2009

Ramdomness....

Yea I finally got them to transfer to the computer. I don't know how but oh well.... I got them off the phone. Ha! Most of these are from Thanksgiving. We went to Oklahoma and visited William's family. We had a great time. We went to the Tulsa zoo one day and the kids had a gingerbread house contest as well. That was alot of fun! I also threw in a few of Drue, how could I NOT, Please! And one of Allen and his football trophy. He's still so proud of that thing, as it sits on my fireplace mantel. Enjoy!

Ok... sorry these are so jumbled up and not in order. I've worked on it forever and can't get it right. Sorry! It is what it is. But they are all there. You just have to figure it out. Somehow or another they got all mixed up. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me! Ha!


Jordan & Allen (they took 4th place for most Out rageous!)

Bryan & Landon (they took 2nd place for most original)

Zoo trip with Grandpa

Me & The Princess



They were all winners in their own special ways!

Me & William (duh)

Amy & Gary


Winner!

Gingerbread Contest

Hailey & Allie (They took 3rd for most colorful)

Lauren & Ian (They took 1st for Most Creative)

Little Monkey's


George & Carolyn

Lauren & Allie

Terrible Teen! Jordan & Hailey.... Ugh MOM, please...

Ian... excuse me that would be Fred, Bryan, & Allen... He he he

Thanksgiving Dinner! Yum Yum

Hailey & Landon

Me & Landon

Drue

Landon and "His" baby Drue

Allen and his trophy!

0 comments: