Saturday, December 22, 2007

My little elfs.....






Here's some shots of my little elf's and one little Santa. He he he.... They all had their Christmas parties yesterday and so we all had to have hats. They were awful cute, I must say. They all had a good time and are looking forward to their break. And of course, the all important day! I also added a shot of my early Christmas present. Well, it was both William and mine. We've been looking and wanting a dinning room table, a rather large one I might add, and we finally decided on one. So this is our Christmas, Anniversary and Birthdays for the year. I love it. It seats ten. We have more matching chairs coming later, so we had to improvise but it works. I love it. It's exactly what I wanted. If I don't get a chance to get back on here, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I love you all! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That's the cutest bunch of elves and one Santa that I've ever seen! What a cute picture.

alicia said...

Misty... I love looking at your kids! They are just so darn cute!!! Every stinking one of them :)

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Alicia

Bronie said...

are you making room for more at that table?

i'm just sayin'.

Bronie said...

oh yeah, you've been "carded." come check it out.