Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hellooo...

No... we haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything like that. We're still here, so far anyways. We left the day after Christmas to spend a week down at my dads in Houston. We just got back yesterday. We also have been and still are battling the flu or something like it. Took Hailey to the Dr. yesterday and he said it was not the flu but an upper repository infection. We have fever, aches, soar throat, coughing, just the whole nine yards. So we all pretty much feel like crap. All we want to do is sleep. I slept from 11:30 to 3:00 today and have just cat napped the rest of the day. William, Bryan and Allen have not yet come down with it but I'm sure they will it's just a matter of time. So I sent William off to the store for some much needed staples. But I just wanted to let you all know we're here just trying to get everyone well. I'll post some Christmas pictures later.

3 comments:

alicia said...

Great to hear from you, I was starting to worry where ya'll had gone :) Sorry to hear about the crud though. It totally stinks when Momma gets sick doesnt it?

BTW, HELLO? I cant believe ya'll came down to Houston! Did you forget I live down here? LOL! I would have loved to have seen you guys. Oh well, maybe next time

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey!! How are you?? :) I finally got your blog off of Bronie's blog :) yea!
We're coming to the states for about 5 months in August :) We'll defintitely be making some Slidell trips and can't wait to see you guys!! WHoo hoo!!

Bronie said...

i'm sorry you guys are cruddy. no fun! glad you're blogging again though. i was starting to worry. how quickly we become addicted to keeping in touch this way! :)

love ya bunches.

-B