Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy...






Can you believe it's my sweet babies first birthday. As I look back, this year has just flown by. Seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home. What happened to the time? He is just growing so darn fast. He's walking and talking up a storm. He really keeps me on my toes. He's a very inquisitive little boy and just wants to check out everything. Who needs toys when there's so much more to explore. He's most defiantly a mommas boy right now. We are going through that stage of having an all out, full blown melt down when mom leaves his sight. Soooo... He's wearing me out. But he really is such a joy and I can't imagine my life without him. He loves balls, they are the best toys ever. He loves his brothers and sister's so much. It just makes me melt to see him light up when he sees them coming. Oh but his favorite is food. He loves to eat. He's like the bottomless pit. Can't imagine where he got that from? Ha! Here's a few pictures from his first year. We are so very blessed to have this little surprise in our lives. Happy 1st Birthday sweet baby! This is my prayer for you....
Oh precious Lord... Thank you so very much for giving me such a precious baby boy. He is such a joy to me and I love him so. Lord, place your hands on my sweet boy and protect him as he grows. I pray for his little hands that they may clasp and hold tight to yours for the journey of life you have for him. I pray for his little feet that they may only go where you lead them to go. I pray for his little eyes that they see your glory in all he does. I pray for his little mouth that it may praise you with all he says. I pray that his life will reflect you in all that he does and that many people my see you through his life. I pray that he may love you and walk close by your side all the days of his little life. I love you so and I thank you yet once again for this Blessing... In your precious name I pray! Amen!

4 comments:

Aliciaq said...

Happy Birthday little guy :)

I hope you guys have a wonderful day celebrating. Give him some big hugs and kisses from us!

Alicia

Sharon said...

I can't believe he's already a year old either - time certainly flies. And what a cutie!!!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LANDON!! I hope you have a great day. Can't wait to see photos of the celebration.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome!
Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

Bronie said...

happy birthday li'l man! can't wait to see you eating some birthday cake. :)