Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Let's Play Ball..."






The boys had there very first T-ball game today. Are they the cutest things or what? That was so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing them play. They are all so darn cute. They had so much fun too... I want you to look at the smile on Allen's face as he comes home for a run. I think that says it all! They had two games today. They won the first and tied the second one. They are on the Redsox team. I know there will be many more posts and pictures on this. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Karen said...

"Uh-oh t-ball season has started:-) Your boys look so cute and like they are having the time of their lives. Keep sharing the pics, I for one enjoy seeing them:-)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! How cute!!!

Sharon said...

Looks like they might just be headed to the big leagues!

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa