Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick or Treat....

I know, I know... I'm being a really bad blogger. I just have been busy. We had a garage sale last weekend. So that put the week before getting everything all ready and going through everything and then this week trying to recoup and put everything back to some kind of normal. Whatever that is supposed to be. Ha! But I survived and I think I'm done! Thank Heaven's. I'm even quiet proud of myself. Not only did I have a garage sale in which I was able to purge and get rid of alot of pure JUNK! I donated what was left of my baby stuff to some foster families and then the rest of my junk went to goodwill. I also took some of Landon's nicer baby clothes to a resale shop and traded them. So that was cool. I felt like I had a productive week. Actually got quite a bit accomplished. Ya know how it is. You don't always feel like you make a difference. oh well... Anyways! Also, another friend of mine got me hooked on Facebook. OMG... So I'm totally hooked and find myself always playing on there. Sorry! It's pretty fun too though. Here's a few pictures of the kids from last night. I took all of them but Hailey to a friends church, fall festival. They had a blast. Well, all but Allen. He was in trouble. I know big shocker, and couldn't participate. So he didn't have much fun but hopefully a good lesson for him. Landon was the best though. He had more fun. Although, he just wanted to dig in the candy buckets. He just wanted to skip the games and go straight for the candy. I got the cutest picture of him. It looks like he's looking to see if anyone is watching him or not. He had so much fun. They even had a baby bounce house and he had too much fun. I loved watching him. I didn't know what he'd do. But he loved it. His personality is really coming out lately. He's talking like crazy and he's so funny. He's just been so much fun lately. We've enjoyed him so much! Oh, and the scary mask! Yea the girls bought these scary mask to scare their brothers with. Well, it worked. Allen is now officially terrified of pigs. Probably will never be near one ever again in all his born days. Hailey has just tortured the poor boy with it. I had to step in yesterday and say enough. I mean you'd think he'd know who it is and not be scared but no, he's still absolutely terrified. To the point of blood curdling screaming and tears. I thought Landon would be scared but he just says, "silly girls." and laughs. Bryan doesn't say anything. He's trying hard to be really big and not be scared but he's not screaming. Sooooo... that's what I've had to contend with for the last few days. Well, I have to run. I have to get laundry done. In the midst of all this, the laundry has been badly neglected and so we are all fixing to go naked. Not a pretty sight, I might add. Hope you all have a great weekend.



















3 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad you have your garage sale behind you, I should do something like that but....... that require backing away from the computer. Had to laugh about the girls scaring the boys with those masks. When the kids were little, Brandon put his cowboy hat on a red plastic bat, walked in Mandy's room carrying it --- totally freaked her out, she said it looked like the cowboy hat was floating in mid-air, she couldn't see the bat. She still talks about that today. She was maybe eight, he was five.

Bronie said...

glad you're back! i don't blame him... maybe i should put that mask on my refrigerator to keep us away from the bacon. hahaha i'll look for you on facebook. it's crazy addictive, isn't it? i just got back in touch with some friends that i haven't seen or heard from since HS. now THAT'S scary!

domnlexismommy said...

I've been checking your blog and you hadn't updated in quite some time! Almost forgot to check in! lol I'm glad to hear the kids had a good time. My best friend and I took our kids to the trunk or treats here in town. Most people aren't handing out candy any more nowdays. Just going to the church events. One of her kids wanted to stay home and pass out candy... he had 8 trick or treats in 3 hours. Kind of felt sorry for him staying home lol