Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday Boys and my sweet uncle Harold

Hey Ya'll! How's it going? I hope this finds all well. I'm sure you are all just as busy as I am. It just seems to be crazy busy around here. With this and that to do, it just seems never ending. Anyways! I wanted to share a few photos with ya. My grandparents came in this week and spent the night with us one night on there way back home. They live in New Mexico. My brother came in as well to see them too. He and my pawpaw have birthdays just a few days apart so we celebrated their birthdays. I really enjoyed getting to do that. It's been a very long time since I've got to spend any time with either of them for their birthdays so I really enjoyed doing that for them. It was just a really nice visit. I love my grandparents so much. I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often. I don't get to see them very often maybe once a year if I'm lucky. So I really enjoy every minute when I do see them. Anyways, the last picture is of my sweet Uncle Harold well, great uncle. He passed away a few weeks ago. He was such a precious man! He was 76 and had a wonderful life. He lived in Texarkana so we got to spend some time with him while we lived there and really enjoyed the time we had with him. He was such a joy to be around. He was a very important part of my life and I will miss him terribly. But we know he's with Jesus and we will one day get to see him again. I look forward to the day I get to hug his neck again! I love my sweet uncle Harold! Anyways! I hope you all are Blessed and Healthy. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with joy! I find myself getting stressed and forgetting what's this season is all about. I hope we can all take time to remember what it's really about. I love you guys! Have a great day!





74th Bithday!

33rd Birthday!




2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad things are going well with you. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

I'm still posting on our journey site:-)

Sharon said...

That's awesome that you got to have a birthday party for the two "boys"! I know they had a good time visiting with you too. Have a very Merry Christmas!