Monday, April 27, 2009

A litte Modesty....

Decency and Modesty.... Whatever happen to that??? Someone please tell me where we lost that? Okay, I think I talked about this before in another post as well but we are going to talk about it again! Most of you know that I've been working out at the gym again faithfully since January. I've been going several times a week so I need to use the Locker Room. Here in lies my problem. Why oh why do women feel it necessary to just walk around buck naked??? Please, please explain it to me!!!! Did I miss the memo on this??? Was there a letter that went out that said your not allowed to cover yourself with clothing or towels when you go to the gym locker room? I mean for the love of Pete! And what makes it worse, ninety percent of this nakedness is the sweet older ladys! Yea that's what I said! Runny around Buck Naked!!!! Comparing parts and undergarments with one another. It's just more than I can take and the conversations in the locker room, WELL, I'm just too much of a lady to talk like that! So... I've now decided, when I absolutly have too, yes I have to lock my purse up in the locker but no longer will I shower and change because I just can't take the nakedness flopping around! I will just go home stinky and sweaty! I just want to say, " Honey, it's okay to use that towel!" I mean for real... who does that? Even if I was HOT and I mean looked good, I couldn't just walk naked through a room full of other women. Please! It's okay to be modest and have some decency! Not everyone wants to see what you have. And how are you not suppose to see when it's running around all over the place. ARG!!!!! Gees O Pete!!! Just sayin!!!

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! I feel ya! I worked at Crossgates and every time i had to go to the bathroom I had to see that :) haha!

Bronie said...

that is NOT motivation to work out. just sayin'. :)