Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hailey's new do....

Hailey got a cute new hair cut yesterday. She loves it! Heck, I love it. I wish my hair looked that cute. I'm not that brave. I'm too chicken. She looks so cute though. I have to brag on her too. She's been working on her weight too. She's lost 15lbs and went down to sizes! Whoo hooo. She was absolutely beaming when she left for school this morning. She realized she could wear some pants that were two sizes smaller! She looked super cute. As you see in the picture. Just wanted to share how proud I am of her... She's a beautiful girl and a joy!







2 comments:

Bronie said...

she looks great! cute new 'do! i could totally tell she has lost some weight... i think i found it. :)

Sharon said...

This is the hairdo I want!!!! But I'm too chicken. Way to go on losing the weight! WOW - I'd be proud of her too. I know she feels great because she looks HOT!!!