Thursday, May 07, 2009

Landon't 1st Haircut

Landon has been needing a haircut for sometime now. But I was really really dragging my feet on this one. There's just something about getting that first haircut. Ya know? It's like taking all the baby out of them or something and sure enough it happened! He went from baby to big boy in just a couple of minutes. I usually cut all my boys hair so I've been really debating on whether or not I could do his or not. But I also didn't want to go pay $12 flippin dollars either, I'm sorry I'm el cheapo! That's why I thought myself to cut the boys hair. It just gets way expensive when you have this many to do. Anyways, I did it and it was fine and it turned out really cute. He looks so big and cute! He did good too. At first he kept saying, "No mommy, I done!" "I no like haircut!" But he did good and was fine. A little figity but fine! Cute as a button! Little stink!
Before....


After....

2 comments:

Bronie said...

good job! he looks like a little man! i'm so scared to cut their hair. i did do an emergency trim on wyatt the other day because overnight his hair seemed to grow into his eyes and over his ears. what's that about? haha i guess i should learn. :)

Sharon said...

Your last two posts have been pretty "hairy"!! lol He looks adorable, like a big boy now, now longer a little toddler and yes it's sad.