Saturday, May 09, 2009

Hailey's new Boyfriend...

.... oh my I'm not even sure where to begin with this one. he he he... Here's Hailey and her new boyfriend, Chad. He came and spent the evening with us last night. He was a pretty nice kid. Wow! I must admit that momma is not sure she's ready for this stage. It's kind of weird! He's a nice a enough boy but come on what boy will ever be good enough? Ha! It was funny and kind of cute, we went to Peter Piper Pizza and he was trying to win as many tickets as possible so he could get her a stuffed teddy bear but he didn't quite make it so she ended up with a giant blow up hammer. I must admit, it was cute to see the smile on her face. You couldn't wipe it off with a ten foot pole. He was quite a gentlemen too. He opened and held the doors and was very polite. I don't worry with her too much! She broke up with her last one because he asked to hold her hand. She told him that was disgusting and so that was it, don't talk to her ever again! So for right now we are good! I know that probably won't last for ever but I think we're good for a bit longer! He he he... Although having a daddy like William, that's in your face helps too! William informed him that anything he does to Hailey he'll do to him. The poor kid just smiled and looked at the floor. Right now I think it's just a name mainly but it's fun. He's a sweet kid! Oh I guess the fun has only just begun..... What happen to my baby girl? I want her back!



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh yeah - the fun is just beginning! You guys are doing a great job raising her so I don't think you have too much to worry about...... yet. lol She looks like she's 16 in that picture. Gorgeous! Yep, feel for all of her boyfriends dealing with her daddy. But that's good, he'll keep them in line.

Bronie said...

oh sweet mercy. i am not ready!