Saturday, November 24, 2007

Allen's 5th Birthday....





Allen celebrated his 5th Birthday on Thanksgiving Day this year. Although, I think he would have not rather shared that day. He of course, would have liked to have the day be all about him. But I think he had a great day inspite of the day. I thought it was quite neat to share that day with Thanksgiving and he probably will to when he's older if it happens to fall on that day again. He got a new bike, which it has been too cold and rainy for him to ride, and he got some hot wheel cars, socks and the bestest bat man suit you ever seen. I was helping him put it on and he said, "mom I think I'm just going to die. This is the coolest suit." He loves that suit. In fact I made him take it off last night so I could wash it. And of course, the first words out of his mouth this morning were, "is it clean mom?" He's a batman freakazoid. Anyways, We are so very Thankful for him on this very special day! Oh, and I added him eating a turkey leg. He insisted on eating the turkey leg for Thanksgiving dinner. He managed to eat every last bite of it too. I'm going to have to get a job just to feed this boy. And very soon I might add....

3 comments:

Bronie said...

happy birthday batman! (i mean allen!) that has got to be the coolest batman suit and batmobile ever!

that was a mighty big turkey leg you had there...yummy, i bet.

miss you guys!

Sharon said...

That Batman outfit is too cute on Allen, no wonder he likes it so much. Of course I'm certain he wouldn't see it as "cute". I cannot believe he is FIVE! Seems like it was just a couple of years ago that he was a little newborn. The older I get, the faster the time flies! Love the picture of him with the drumstick, too funny.

alicia said...

Happy Birthday Allen!

Man, that batman suit ROCKS!!! Seriously, very cool.I know Jake would love one :)