Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's begingin to look alot like Christmas....






Hey Ya'll! Hope this finds all well... Well, we put up all our Christmas decorations this past Saturday. William had to work so the kids and I got it all done. They had alot of fun helping decorate. We had Christmas music playing and just got all excited about the Holidays. Even Landon, helped. He was the Christmas Tree box holder. he he he... He really enjoyed climbing up and down on that big box. So far he's left the tree alone. I assume it will be a battle but so far it has not been an issue. I bought him a little Santa hat, which does not fit his fat head, and sat him by the tree for a picture so that's the only time he's even touched it. I'm sure he will though. Anyways, we are all in the Christmas mood here. It will be here before I know it. I guess I should get busy buying gifts huh??? Love you all!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Landon sure has grown. What a cutie he is! Jacob would have loved holding the box with him:-)

Karen

Sharon said...

Enjoy them helping you decorate the Christmas tree now.... my kids lost interest when they were younger than Hailey is. Of course your kids may never lose that joy at Christmas and decorating the tree. It was always my thing to do the tree and decorations, and did I REALLY need that Christmas music playing in the background? The old grinches! I finally got where I'd do all the decorating when they were all gone somewhere, that way I could crank that Christmas music up as loud as I wanted. Now - when Dec 25 came around, they were all about Christmas then! To this day, the decorating is all mine. Dan will ask "do you want me to help?" lol but the kids are nowhere to be found.

Sharon said...

And another thing... I thought you had company helping you decorate when I saw Hailey! How tall is she now!? WOW! Cute pictures of all the kids. Bubba pretty much left our tree alone when he was about Landon's age so maybe he won't bother it. Yeah, you better get to the stores girl! I ordered nearly all of Brandon's online yesterday... have it shipped right to my front door! That's what I'm talkin' about.

Misty said...

I know, she is gettting so stinking tall. She is 5'2 now. She's only lacks three inches from her momma. I'm thinking she will surpass me in no time. She was so excited to be taller than grandma. She thought that was pretty neat. I know i'm really dragging my feet.

Bronie said...

you rock. the tree looks great, and your little elf (i mean landon) sure looks cute sitting under that tree!

Hailey said...

Know I can look on your's since you want to look on mine! HA...HA! See you later,

HAILEY BEAR :)

alicia said...

Loks like you guys had a great time! And I must say: What a handsome brood you've got! Every stinkin one of em! Man, they have all gotten so big:)
I really need to get some decorations up. If I dont do it, it may not get done LOL!