Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh how I love the Giraffes...






Aren't they just the most Beautiful, Magnificent animals? God was having an exceptionally good day when he made the Giraffes. I just love them. They are so Spectacular!!! I just love every detail about them. From the intricate patch work, long slender bodies, and even those very long tongues. Just Wonderful...We went back to Fossil Rim today and we got to feed one. One of the pictures is of him/her eating out of my hand. I loveeeedddd it... It was so sweet. We got to spend a good amount of time with them today. Then I was able to just get some really great shots. Check out the one with it's tongue hanging out. Is that great or what? God really out did himself. I mean really, think about this, just look at the ostrich (dooky bird, to my kids) and then look at the Giraffes or zebras. Now really, I think God was having a really bad day when he created those darn birds. The poor things... But thankfully he had more good days than bad, huh? Anyways, I just couldn't help sharing them. I just love them...

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome pictures! I love the one with his tongue stuck out, too funny! I've never fed a giraffe, but you can at the zoo if you're there at feeding time. We got there just as they were shutting down once.... They are beautiful animals. Great name for the ostrich!